Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(10-14-2024, 01:05 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I'm not going to hold my breath concerning Hall. He's been atrocious the past two weeks. Rodgers has to have everything his way being the narcissistic ass that he is. It's hurting the Jets on and off of the field.

Having a QB going is much more comforting. I got a little too cute and ended up leaving a lot of points on my bench. Plus Metcalf basically had two tuds called back so that didn't help matters. Was a good matchup though. I think you will pull out the W. 

However I've had Allen, and The Bills have won without him putting up points, or they have lost as Allen had off game.  Like all QB's, they have good Fantasy Point weeks and bad, even Allen or Mahomes or Burrow.  One week they put up 40, but the next they put up 10.  So your Hall could have a better game than my Allen.  Add in I'm snake bit with bad luck when I play you in baseball or football, you usually win.  Luck is on the side of your Hall having the better game.  

I have more reasons to trade Allen than the player that traded Mahomes, but as soon as I would do that, Allen would get HOT on the other team. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-14-2024, 02:03 PM