Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(10-16-2024, 03:18 PM)kevin Wrote: As I say, I was up a couple points in last 3 minutes when Hall made another big play to put you in the lead for good.   And I'm thinking, I scored 130 points an I'm still going to lose.....and then the ref threw the flag, Holding, and Halls points taken off the board.....130 to 127, so neither of us can say we left point on the bench, we both scored a ton of points....Holding can be called on every NFL play, I was just lucky they called it on that one. 

I've been beat by you so much in baseball and football over the years.  The luck of the Refs went my way, your Hall had around 20 points for a RB, but the Refs took away about 20 more, he had enough big plays to have a 30 to 40 point night.  Hang on to him, he looks like Jets best player going forward with new head coach. 

I wasn't speaking about Hall as much as I was Metcalf. Metcalf caught a TD just before the half but he had like literally one toe out and it was overturned. Then he caught a 50 plus yard TD in the second half that was called back for a motion flag. Those were backbreakers and mentally stressful...  Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 10-16-2024, 06:36 PM