MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Still Proud to be a Bengals fan
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still Proud to be a Bengals fan
I'm not going to let Phil Simms, Jim Nantz, or any other media hack make me feel otherwise. I'm sad, and disappointed tonight. I'm upset at a whole lot of things. However, it's not been one whole day, and I'm already tired of the negativity being thrown at my city and my team. Highlight people yelling at Big Ben (they shouldn't have), but give the Steelers a pass for yucking it up about Gio's concussion. Go out of your way to justify that hit, while trying to find a way to say that William's hit on a receiver turned runner and Burfict's hit on Ben were dirty. Act like it's only the Bengals out of control, when the Steelers were step for step with them.

I'm not saying the Bengals are without their faults. As with any team, they need to get better. The loss hurts. But I'm not going to let anyone make me feel bad about my city or my team. It's football. Someone wins, someone loses, and all you can do is go back to work trying to fix things and get better for next year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Still Proud to be a Bengals fan - hitchopottimus - 01-10-2016, 03:05 AM