MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
In the "Circus-Must-Continue" Department today:
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In the "Circus-Must-Continue" Department today:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25444633/james-harrison-gets-vontaze-burficts-back-in-controversial-antonio-brown-hit

Quote:James Harrison defends Vontaze Burfict's hit on Antonio Brown

After laying a hard hit to the head of Antonio Brown on Saturday night, Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict is facing a potential suspension for hitting a defenseless receiver.

Burfict was flagged 15 yards for the hit late in the Bengals meltdown and now the Steelers receiver is going through the concussion protocol.

Just about everyone agrees it was a dirty hit. Except for Brown's own teammate! James Harrison, who has had his share of fines and flags for controversial hits, came to Burfict's defense after the game.

"By rule as they told me when I went down to New York that is a penalty. Personally, I don't think it is because I don't think you can get out of the way fast enough," Harrison said on NFL Network following the game, via FOX Sports.

Harrison also added Burfict can be "a little bit out of control" but is also "calculated" in how he pushes the line.

Hmmm....

I'm thinking have James Harrison as your defense attorney (no pun) is probably not a good thing.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
In the "Circus-Must-Continue" Department today: - Bengalzona - 01-10-2016, 03:55 PM