Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Let's talk the classless Bengals fans
(01-10-2016, 04:49 PM)Run through the jungle Wrote: Yep the teams with the best history and most fans seem to win these types of games. They r the nfl chosen ones for sure. 

The sad, really sad part is I am starting to believe this.  There is just so much money being made.  The reporters and announcers are too afraid to say anything that goes against the marching orders for fear of getting fired.  Biased or not, there is NO WAY that penalty are Bernard was simply "missed". A lot of those penalties are called based on the way the players go down.  

There is zero chance the overwhelming majority of talking heads don't see that.  And to say that did not impact the outcome is ridiculous. 

I know I am going to do my best to limit my financial investment to the nfl.  I take my kids to 2-3 games a year jerseys, gear everything.    No more.  The Bengals coaching problems are their own doing, but the league bias  is becoming too much.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's talk the classless Bengals fans - fisherscatfan - 01-10-2016, 05:09 PM