Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In the "Circus-Must-Continue" Department today:
(01-10-2016, 10:31 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You' d be hard pressed to find Steeler fans who agree with you.  Most found it funny.

I'm not going to lie, I found it funny in a way as well.  I know the guy broke his jaw, I don't wish ill on the dude, but he had access to top tier medical care, for free. and fully recovered.  The "funny" to me was Bengals fan's reactions to it.

Quote:I don't think an illegal hit is automaticaly dirty, and I think some legal hits can be dirty.

I'd agree, to me for a hit to be dirty there has to be malicious intent behind it.  That's why I never considered any of Harrison's hits dirty.  It's also why I absolutely consider many of Burfict's hits to be dirty.  Quite honestly I don't think there are many dirty hits in the NFL, most of these guys are friends off the field, either from attending the same college, moving from team to team or training together.  I don't think there are very many guys who actually try to injure other players.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: In the "Circus-Must-Continue" Department today: - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 01-10-2016, 10:41 PM