Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Let's talk the classless Bengals fans
(01-11-2016, 10:43 AM)jj22 Wrote: Big Ben wasn't even hurt. Can't believe Bengals fans are still falling for his drama queen ways. Remember this is the guy that will go down clutching his knee one play, just to avoid the rush and run for 25 yards the next play. Don't hate on the fans that threw things for knowing better while you sit around these boards slamming them and mourned his "injury" with "class" Saturday night. Probably took off you hats and gave the guy a moment of silence as he passed. Simpletons. You guys are worse than the Steeler media bias going on this morning.

Reports indicate this morning Big Ben is day to day. No damage to shoulder, collar bone. Not even swelling. He was milking it and those fans were wise enough to know. More power to them.

It's not about throwing shit at Ben.  It's the risk of hitting, and injuring somebody in the stands.  Be a man and wait for Ben after the game.  Throw a punch at him.  Or be a coward and throw whatever trash you can find.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's talk the classless Bengals fans - jason - 01-11-2016, 10:49 AM