Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals-Steelers game sets arrest record
(01-11-2016, 10:09 PM)mroudfly Wrote: I was cheering for his injury too. That piece of shit should be in jail for 30+ years. As someone who spends a good amount of the year in Greensboro, GA - right next to where his rape occurred. You can start all you want that the charges were dropped, but the cops who were supposed to question everyone instead just called the girl a "c*nt" and didn't follow due diligence protocols. Hence they were fired the next week. The young girl also received a payment from sources tied to Ben. If it looks like shit, smells like shit, its probably a piece of shit. Defend him all you want, but he is a rapist. And if given the chance you better believe I would throw a beer bottle at his face. Nothing compared to the 30 years he got out of. You say its classless fans, I say its a criminal football player. But keep cheering for him! He's a saint!

Nice that you are judge, jury, and executioner. Tell me more about how you have all the facts and are telepathic, and then explain what you're doing on a Bengals message board.

Seriously, this isn't like OJ simpson where there was a mountain of evidence. Is Ben a sleaze? Or was he? Probably, but is he a rapist? Pretty big word to throw around considering you've no proof. As for "she got money" you do know that people with money will pay people even when they did not do anything to make stuff like this go away?

You say it's exercising your judgement, I say it's a person who flagrantly disregards one of the main points of the Bill of Rights and believes he's superior to it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread