Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
replay on NFL Network
(01-12-2016, 12:41 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I feel like I should be wearing a tin foil hat to be reading these boards today.  Like the NFL Network, who re-airs every game I might add, has some hidden agenda in showing the most entertaining game of a four game weekend.  

It's all part some master plan to show us in a poor light.  It has nothing to do with regular scheduling or advertising dollars or any of that.  They specifically singled that game out to make us look bad.  Which makes perfect sense, because why wouldn't the NFL have in for us?  Of course they do.  

The league, the announcers, the media, it's all part of a much bigger conspiracy to keep down one specific team, for no particular reason at all.  And not any other small market teams either, just this one. (My theory is Paul Tagliabue was part of secret society that made a pact with a Wican sect to guarantee increased revenue, which came with a clause that they would deliver Bigfoot's hoof.  When they did not deliver they offered up the city of Cincinnati's playoff future as payment.)

Need more proof?  Jet fuel can't make melt steel beams!!!  It was an inside job, dammit!!!!!

Crazy conspiracies aside, you don't think there is a relatively concerted effort on the part of the NFL and media to turn a blind eye to the Steelers transgressions while simultaneously demonizing the Bengals players?  You would have thought Burfict was a murderer and Adam Jones hid the body the way these talking heads and officiating "experts" have talked about this game.  When a group of people all attempt to mold a narrative which grossly misrepresents the reality of the situation, you can't really be surprised when another group questions their motives.

If they had come out and said that the hit on Gio was a blown call, that Porter had no business being near the Bengals players, or that Martavis Bryant's catch was at least questionable, then went on to say that Burfict and Jones are idiots and Jeremy Hill cost the Bengals the game, they would have been correct.  

Instead they made excuses for the Shazier hit (and no mention of his and his teammates dance off as Gio lay motionless), blame only Jones for the Porter situation, suspend Burfict, and say nothing but great things about a questionable, bobbling circus catch.  It doesn't take a tin foil hat wearer to smell what they shovelin.
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
replay on NFL Network - pally - 01-11-2016, 10:15 PM
RE: replay on NFL Network - McC - 01-11-2016, 10:17 PM
RE: replay on NFL Network - Awful Llama - 01-11-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: replay on NFL Network - TexasorBusted - 01-11-2016, 10:25 PM
RE: replay on NFL Network - StoneTheCrow - 01-12-2016, 12:17 AM
RE: replay on NFL Network - Wes Mantooth - 01-12-2016, 12:41 AM
RE: replay on NFL Network - InTheJungleNow9 - 01-12-2016, 01:08 AM
RE: replay on NFL Network - Wes Mantooth - 01-12-2016, 01:26 AM
RE: replay on NFL Network - guyofthetiger - 01-12-2016, 12:53 AM
RE: replay on NFL Network - 2MinutesHate - 01-12-2016, 01:14 AM