Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you as turned on as I am?
(01-12-2016, 01:03 AM)TexasorBusted Wrote: FINALLY this team is built to take the next step...First you have to become the bully...Second let everyone else ***** and fear you on their schedule...Yes, stay classy....Except vs Shitsburgh of course...They don't deserve class...

This is absurd. This team couldn't beat anybody of consequence down the stretch, starting with the AZ game. They collapsed time after time. What makes you think this team can win a single playoff game, much less 3-4 in a row???? What? What data do you have suggests this is likely? I'll answer for you ... nothing. Zip. Playing dirty (see stupid) is not how you win consistently in the NFL. That's idiotic to even postulate. The Steelers have built a tradition of winning on kicking ass. They have kicked our ass over and over again in our own house when the stakes were at their highest. They do that with solid coaching, and some tremendous talent. 

I honestly think we would have had the #1 or #2 seed with Dalton, but we didn't have him so we'll never know. However, even if we had got a bye, I have zero confidence we would have got past that first game. Why? Because of the lack of poise on display from coaches and players on Saturday night.

Nobody fears the idiotic play. They invite it, because they know they can use it to their advantage. If you doubt that, I suggest you go ask Joey Porter to fill you in.

Enough already. Time to get back to reality.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you as turned on as I am? - Utts - 01-12-2016, 03:20 AM
RE: Are you as turned on as I am? - Utts - 01-12-2016, 03:12 AM