Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think About The Greatest LB Of All Time...
(01-13-2016, 11:39 AM)GodFather Wrote: Lawrence Taylor
Dick Butkus
Ray Lewis
Mike Singletary
Ray Nitschke
Jack Lambert

What do these guys have in common? They would torment the offense and instill fear and intimidation on their opponents. Its funny because in the past these guys were lauded for their fierceness and tenacity. Along comes Burfict, he's young in his career but he has the qualities of these guys and what do we hear? He needs mental counseling, he's dirty, he plays to hard and hurts players.

Get the candy out of your ass in 2016 NFL. I for one am delighted Burfict gets in the opposing teams heads. Make them think twice about the crossing route. We've been dreaming of a LB like him for years. We have one now.

I know what happened Saturday really sucked and am still upset over it, but lets not forget if it wasn't for Burfict we would've never even made a run to begin with. After taking Ben out with that big hit, the game changed. We got fired up and they disappeared in the 4th quarter.

I hope we are the ones in 2016 that offenses in the NFL fear us. Call us dirty, cheap, anything you want. I just hope we are the ones getting into the opposing teams heads for a change.

Just had this conversation with a buddy the other day.  While having a reputation for twisting guys ankles isn't okay, I'm 100% okay with this team developing a hard nosed - don't even think about crossing the middle of the field type of reputation.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Think About The Greatest LB Of All Time... - NKYRob - 01-13-2016, 12:22 PM