Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers scared of retribution from their dirty hits.
(01-14-2016, 11:34 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I wonder if you were here saying the same thing when Burfict celebrated tackling Bell after he gained 9 yard on first and ten, while he was on the ground hurt?  I'm wondering what he had to celebrate because tackling a running back after they gained 9 yards of first down doesn't seem like it's something most people celebrate, unless the great play being celebrated was the injury?

I ask because I can't remember you speaking out on that topic, but I admit my memory is bad and maybe you did. 

You mean when he hopped up and tried getting the small crowd of visiting fans revved up and then immediately stopped when he realized there was something wrong? You'll notice he immediately went back to the defensive huddle and waited until the game started again. He didn't dance around like a jackass for a solid 3 minutes.

But he's a dirty player and the Steelers are all super classy. If you're a complete idiot.

You don't remember me posting on it because for the most part I avoided the message boards during the season and I didn't comment on it (and if I did I don't recall myself).

I don't condone Burfict's extracurriculars. But I'll at least acknowledge that he's an idiot and a scum bag. It's a damn shame you can't do the same for your own players. You (and most of your team's fan base) never have, and you never will.

Because class.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers scared of retribution from their dirty hits. - BigPapaKain - 01-14-2016, 11:57 AM