Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Then there was this wuss named Peko
(01-15-2016, 11:01 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Peko's hair is a liability in a scrap.

Yeah that's true. Would be an easy target when his opponent gets all catfight on him.

(01-15-2016, 11:19 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The dude I know has no trace of short man syndrome.  I'd again counter your argument by pointing out that the guy's who are quickest to try and start a fight are also generally not the best fighters.  A dude who knows he can handle himself is usually calm and peaceful until the other guy gives him no choose but to be otherwise.  

In any event I find it funny that you use the "emotions" of people posting on this board as evidence that they're fat vags who can't fight.  I'd fight Peko ten times before I'd fight Harrison once.  Harrison has that slow burn, border line psycho, personality.  In a real life field situation he'd be the guy I kept my eye on in case things popped off.

I find it funnier you took that post as seriously as you did. Throwaway posts in a ridiculous thread my man.

Can agree I'd rather fight Peko than Harrison. Harrison is an absolute bad man, imagine he'd beat up most people in the world.

Peko is still kicking all your arses though. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Then there was this wuss named Peko - Vlad - 01-10-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Then there was this wuss named Peko - TheCincinnatiKid - 01-16-2016, 07:41 PM