Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomlin coddled because he's Black?
(01-19-2016, 03:44 PM)tigerseye Wrote: I now believe it was the actions of his coaches in the game vs the Bengals. They became participants in the game on the field of play, physically put their hands on our players, pulled their hair, bumped into them, incited and cussed at them. I believe this was all part of their game plan and it worked perfectly once the refs calls were inciting the crowd and our players. All of these mentioned are against the rules.

Tomlin is the head coach and is accountable for all of this garbage and it is a reflection of him.

Dude has zero integrity.

I agree.  Munchak's involvement makes me think it's possible that something came from the top.  He's never really been known as an over-the-top kind of coach.  Porter, on the other hand has been a loudmouth since his first day in the league.  I don't think he needs encouragement from anyone to start shit.

The other interesting aspect is the alleged Gilberry bounty stemming from Todd Haley.  If anyone ever came out of the Steelers locker room to corroborate that rumor, then the league should hammer them just as they did New Orleans.  Gregg Williams was pegged as the primary offender in that case, but they still nailed Payton to the wall for it.  If there was a bounty on Tomlin's watch, there should be serious consequences.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tomlin coddled because he's Black? - samhain - 01-19-2016, 04:32 PM