Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers players show Bengals players how you lose with grace
(01-19-2016, 06:00 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Pretty much what I was going to post. Thanks.

I have read a lot of Bengals fans saying something along the lines of "If Dalton isn't injured, we beat them." And they may be right. Dalton getting hurt changed everything. For both games. It really shouldn't be hard to admit it going the other way. Pittsburgh had one, ONE first down the entire 4th quarter with Landry Jones at quarterback. Cincinnati was gaining momentum, but a healthy Steelers offense would have had a good chance of stealing or at least slowing that momentum. 

Pittsburgh was actually hurt MORE by that non call than Cincinnati, but all I've read is how unfair it was for the Bengals. 

Hello...If the right call is made, there is no fumble and all the rest is just speculation about what would have happened after.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers players show Bengals players how you lose with grace - McC - 01-19-2016, 06:22 PM