Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okeana 4 round draft - 1/21
(01-21-2016, 07:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If you use "injury prone" in a player's description, he should automatically be scratched from your list of prospects.

We have horrible luck, horrible training facilities, small/no medical facility, and a very small medical staff, so it's not worth the risk to bring in a player at a position of need that could be a flop because we can't provide him with the help that he needs, so no-go on Day.

I don't like that you ignored center, especially when you took a receiver in round 2 when you consider that receivers are a dime a dozen and we could get a free agent.

Love the Ramsey pick and the Aguayo pick, but I think we need a backer.

Not that bad, just not my cup of Sunkist  ThumbsUp

I didn't ignore center i juts didn't take one in the top 4 picks.  I don't see them picking a guy that high with bodine still under a rookie contract and alexander as the positions coach.  It's hard balancing what you want as a fan and whats within reason for the bengals to pick.  I would rather see them get a free agent center, but we all know thats not going to happen.  The draft is always a crap shoot and you have to look at what injuries the guy sustains before immediately voiding the pick.  I like his upside so much that I would be willing to take a chance on a guy who can be a potential leader on the team rather than just another fat run stopper.  

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Okeana 4 round draft - 1/21 - Okeana - 01-21-2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Okeana 4 round draft - 1/21 - Synric - 01-22-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Okeana 4 round draft - 1/21 - Okeana - 01-21-2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Okeana 4 round draft - 1/21 - BFritz21 - 01-21-2016, 07:39 PM
RE: Okeana 4 round draft - 1/21 - Okeana - 01-21-2016, 08:01 PM