Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers players show Bengals players how you lose with grace
(01-25-2016, 01:08 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: No complaints from me? I always wished Cincinnati would be more like Pittsburgh was back in the day. In the past we were always the ones limping out of these games. But not anymore. If you don't think the way our guys fly around and distribute hits isn't in the back of Pittsburghs minds going into and during the games then you would be the delusional one here. Hell, I've seen steelers fans in other forums that were clamoring for division realignment after the playoff game. Does that constitute fear?

Oh may, anecdoctal internet evidence.  There is nothing more powerful.

Quote:As for toughness, it's pretty apparent toughness in a team is lacking when particular guys have to be called out in the media before your biggest game of the year. You have one wr that is wiling to go over the middle regularly and after he got the burfict treatment, you may not have any now. I guess maybe when your player took to Twitter to threaten Vontaze he thought he was tough. A real keyboard hero. Can't do it on the field? Tweet it! The steel curtain has become plain old linen drapes. sad reality.

Yes, the Steelers can't do it on the field, except when they won two of three games this year.  The only fact that's beyond dispute is that your sad franchise hasn't won a playoff game in a  quarter century.  I find it amusing that you hang your hat on the dirtiest player the league has produced in pretty much the same time span as your playoff futility.  Enjoy him while you can, he's far too stupid to be around for long.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers players show Bengals players how you lose with grace - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 01-25-2016, 01:28 AM