Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam wins a playoff game and enters Super Bowl before we do under XXXX.
(01-25-2016, 02:32 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I live about 45 mins from Charlotte.

Had to watch all of their games.

Again the OC has done a great job in covering this up.  He has different plays available that have different WRs as the 1st read, so it gives the impression that Cam is reading the defense and is spreading the ball around.  There have been numerous times this season where when the prime was covered, Cam tucked and ran (usually for a 1st down, which also covers this aspect, I mean he is getting 1st downs, who cares if the play was supposed to be a pass play, if he still gets the 1st), if the defenders played contain and his prime was covered, he either forced the ball or threw it away.

Nothing wrong with that type of play.  Tebow plays that way as well.  However, Tebow can't get a job as a QB and Cam is MVP.

I remember seeing a meme earlier in the year when Cam was 1st mentioned in the MVP race and they put up his stats next to Colin K. and the stats were identical.  One QB lost his starting job, the other, well he is playing in the SB and is again MVP.

If Cam were playing for the 49ners or for a coach that insist that he change his play to fit the coaches system, then he would be an afterthought.

Give credit to Shula and Rivera for adjusting.
Was Shula there when Cam won Rookie of the Year????

[Image: front011711-2.jpg?width=320&height=320&f...fit=bounds][Image: 21SJETSCOVIPAD--415x415.jpg?width=320&he...fit=bounds][Image: your_mom_is_a_whore_Pictures_and_Such-s6...fit=bounds][Image: when-i-saw-this-woman-flexible-beer-hold...fit=bounds][Image: subtle-beauty-indian-saree-subtlebeauty-...fit=bounds][Image: until-you-jay-cutler-toughness-demotivat...fit=bounds][Image: wholesale-culos-usual-line-up-suspects-b...fit=bounds][Image: pms-bmovie-day-poster-big-cubby-demotiva...fit=bounds][Image: ear-to-ear-girl-car-correlation-smile-de...fit=bounds][Image: joesig.png?width=320&height=320&fit=bounds][Image: notworthy.gif?width=320&height=320&fit=bounds][Image: last-words-marriage-vows-death-betrayal-...fit=bounds][Image: rock-bottom-blind-rock-bottom-denied-dem...fit=bounds][Image: shit-i-have-to-go-1.gif?width=320&height...fit=bounds][Image: i-have-had-knuckle-sandwich-squirrel-dem...fit=bounds]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cam wins a playoff game and enters Super Bowl before we do under XXXX. - BengalYankee - 01-25-2016, 08:56 AM