Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam wins a playoff game and enters Super Bowl before we do under XXXX.
(01-26-2016, 04:47 PM)BayouBengal Wrote: Most Alabama fans hated old Scam with a passion, but like me some UA fans have come around on him. Maybe it's because we just won yet another National Championship with Super Saban or maybe it's because feelgood Cam stories saturate ESPN right now. Either way lately I've been thinking that he's really gotten a bad rap yet played good football despite it.

He bought a laptop that he should have known was stolen and his dad was allegedly on the phone when money was discussed for his transfer to AU. Neither allegation held up yet both haunted him. He still won a JuCo NatC his first year playing and then the CFB NatC the next year. Then he goes to the NFL and you can't deny he has lived up to expectations in Carolina. I don't believe anybody expected him to be such a community figure there to boot.

The dude just plays with his emotions on his sleeve. What more do you want from the guy? To not dance? Well then keep him out of the damn endzone you salty bastards!

This.  Unless I have missed it, he has been beyond a model citizen from the time he entered the league.  Should have have stayed away from the laptop?  Yes.  Does it make him some sort of a career criminal?  No, it certainly does not.

The guy accounted for 4500 yards and 45 touchdowns this year, and got better as the year went on.  He plays with passion and gives 110% effort on every play I have ever seen him take part in.  I feel like this is the same argument that was made against Russell Wilson the last two year... he's not any good, he is carried by those around him, etc.  It's ok to admit that someone else is good...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cam wins a playoff game and enters Super Bowl before we do under XXXX. - OrlandoBengal - 01-27-2016, 02:17 PM