Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like Marvin, Tomlin Needs To Be Criticized
(01-29-2016, 12:00 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Let's say your opinion, which this statement is, is accurate.  It still does nothing to address the fact that the author of your insightful piece made a blatantly false statement.  An easily researched one at that.  This being the case it shed doubt on his credibility on any related issue.
You're ignoring the point of the discussion and the point of him posting that in the article.

You can try to contradict that, however, by responding to the portion of your post that I replied to that is directly below this portion.
(01-29-2016, 12:00 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Uhm, your assertion that the penalties were more "damaging" is not a fact, it's your opinion.
This might be the stupidest post I've ever seen you make, which is impressive.

Name two that had a bigger direct impact on the outcome of the game.

Please, I'm begging you.
(01-29-2016, 12:00 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: That's the razor sharp wit I've come to expect from you.
It's very, very accurate.

There's no group of people more delusional than Steelers fans.  Not even Holocaust deniers are as out-of-touch with reality as Steelers fans.
(01-29-2016, 12:00 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yes, I expect people to be intimidated by words on a monitor's screen.  I don't think you realize what you're revealing about yourself with this statement.
You expect people to be like "oh, I better not respond because he'll make me look stupid."

There's absolutely no other explanation for you posting stupid shit and then acting like you're still smarter than everyone.

It's something grade school or high school kids do.
(01-29-2016, 12:00 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I feel sorry for your mother.
Why?  Because she can't travel to Pittsburgh or Georgia without fear of being raped by your quarterback?

(01-29-2016, 12:23 AM)Harmening Wrote: How many years in a row are you going to say the Steelers are aging and on the decline?  Aren't you embarrassed by now?
Missed the playoffs 2 of the past 5 years and only made it this season because of a tiebreaker.

You're right, I should be embarrassed!

That's the quality of play that every Steelers fan that brags about how dominant their franchise is has come to expect!

(01-29-2016, 12:32 AM)Vlad Wrote: That is a darn good point. That rhetoric has been argued by haters since the 90's and some still haven't learned.

Yeah, missing the playoffs 2 of the last 5 years and only getting in this year because of a tiebreaker is typical Steelers dominance  ThumbsUp Forget the fact that they only have 6 million dollars in cap space, leaving not much, if any, considering the first-year minimum for players is $455,000, and that's not even considering the top picks will demand much more than that.  

Don't worry, though, because I'm sure it will somehow work out  Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Like Marvin, Tomlin Needs To Be Criticized - BFritz21 - 01-29-2016, 01:23 AM