Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ESPN 2016 NFL Crystal Ball - Bengals Win SB LI
(02-08-2016, 03:19 PM)kevin Wrote: If you are a Carson Palmer fan maybe....but no, I don't see both these teams in next years Super Bowl.  Good chance neither team in next years Super Bowl...I wish it was as easy as just predicting it.....but Bengal are losers since 1990 and they need to change that to be able to win in the play-offs.

Lol "good chance".   You mean you will take the 30 other teams and countless combinations over just those 2?    Of course there is a good chance it could be the field.     Unfortunately the story was written to make a prediction going into the offseason.   Not to just say that the game would be vs two teams with mascots ending in S.  

Bengals should be one of the top 2-3 teams in the NFL next year.    And the cardinals will be in the mix in the NFC as well.   I don't think they will have as good a season next year but they will be in the mix.    The NFC is not deep.    And we took the super bowl champs to OT in their house with AJM in his 2nd start and no Eifert.     To claim we aren't a favorite would be a joke. It's a QB league and we have a top 5 QB and a deep roster on both sides
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN 2016 NFL Crystal Ball - Bengals Win SB LI - StLucieBengal - 02-08-2016, 03:49 PM