MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Burfict is scaring dudes clean out of the league
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict is scaring dudes clean out of the league
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25488769/heath-miller-retires-after-11-seasons-with-steelers

Quote:Heath Miller retires after 11 seasons with Steelers

By Will Brinson | NFL Writer

February 19, 2016 2:19 pm ET

[Image: Heath_Miller_Retires_Steelers_Ben_Roethlisberger.jpg] Heath Miller retired Friday. (USATSI)

Heath Miller called it a career on Friday, announcing his retirement after 11 years with the Steelers.
Miller, 33, was drafted by Pittsburgh in the first round of the 2005 NFL Draft out of Virginia and spent his entire career playing for the Steelers.
"Today, I informed the Steelers of my plans to retire. I realize how extremely fortunate and grateful I am to have spent my entire career as a Pittsburgh Steeler. I would like to thank the Rooney Family, Kevin Colbert, Bill Cowher, Mike Tomlin, James Daniel and the rest of the Steelers organization for giving me the opportunity to live out my childhood dream," Miller said in a statement. "I will always cherish and value the special bonds that I formed with my teammates. It was truly an honor for me to take the field with them. I am also appreciative of my entire family and all of the coaches who helped me along the way. Additionally, I want to thank Steelers Nation, the best fans in the NFL!"

He won a pair of Lombardi Trophies with Pittsburgh and was the picture of reliability, starting 167 of 168 games during the regular season and all 15 postseason games.
Miller finishes his career first in receptions (592), receiving yards (6,569) and touchdowns (45) by a tight end in Steelers history.
He's also 69th all time in NFL history for receptions at any position.
In all seriousness though, congrats to Heath Miller on a heck of a career.
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Burfict is scaring dudes clean out of the league - Rotobeast - 02-19-2016, 10:53 PM