Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Blames Teammate For Loss
He should be able to correctly field a question like this in his sleep. High school kids can recite any number of canned answers to this. We all have the language of coach and player speak memorized. Athletes, fans, and everything in between, we all know what you're supposed to say here.

And if any of us have learned anything by the thousands upon thousands of interviews and press conferences we've seen it's this, don't throw a teammate under the bus. Period.

Here's some examples of how to begin a reply:

"I take full responsibility, it won't happen again..."

"We win as a team, we lose as a team...

"There was 60 minutes of football, there was no one single play or player..."

"I don't think blame should be assigned to anyone particular person..."

"I've already moved on. I'm just focused on..."

"No comment..."

Any of those work. Any one of them. Why in the **** would you place blame on another player? Does that help the locker room? And it's all the worse when it shares some of that blame.

I'm sorry, any of you that look at the play and think he didn't have time to pull up are not seeing the same play as I am. If you watch the game you know there was ample time. And Adam Jones is a ***** liar too, absolute dumbass.

These interviews these two given only further prove that they're ***** morons. Absolute morons. No accountability, haven't learned a single thing. It's professional sports 101 to not handle this the way they have. Idiots. Both of them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict Blames Teammate For Loss - McC - 03-02-2016, 08:18 AM
RE: Burfict Blames Teammate For Loss - Wes Mantooth - 03-02-2016, 04:00 PM