Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Jones doing the ESPN rounds Tues
(03-08-2016, 11:58 AM)jj22 Wrote: Looks like you are about to get your wish. Just like I said in another thread, Bengals fans are fickle and have turned on Burfict and Jones, and much like Jones, if Burfict was a free agent, he'd be about to break the bank too. Funny how these players aren't good enough for the Bengals anymore, yet, 1/3 of the league is lining up to sign Jones to a mega deal. And will probably be praised for the signing. While Bengal fans will spend the next season cursing Dre K.

+rep

It's amusing to see how people spin every situation to fit their preferences.  We are talking about a corner who kicked off the season by removing a rookie's helmet and slamming the guy's head into it.  That was a boner-inducing sign that the Bengals were not a team to be messed with, but now we are bracing ourselves for that same swaggerful offender to say something that will either scare off every NFL team OR justify us in letting him go.

It's crazy, I tells ya.  Personally, I think a lot of this "Who needs 'em?  BYE!!!!!" talk is just preemptive sour grapes because we are aware some of these guys won't be back next year.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adam Jones doing the ESPN rounds Tues - Nately120 - 03-08-2016, 05:38 PM