MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Adam Jones says a lot when he doesn't mean to on ESPN
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Jones says a lot when he doesn't mean to on ESPN
So I was working ( Ninja ) from home today and had on ESPN to keep track of any free agent news. Adam Jones was on a bunch of different shows. One surprising comment he made over and over again was that he thought Calvin Johnson would return to the NFL. He made it clear that he did not have any inside information from any source close to Johnson. He just said it was a "gut feeling". Finally later in the day the pushed him and he said "There is nothing better on earth than playing football. I can not imagine being able to just walk away from it." He then talked about how much he missed the game when he had to sit out 2 full seasons on suspension and most of another with a neck injury.

Adam really, really loves to play football, and in this aspect football is like every other job on earth. The guys that are doing it because they love it will work harder than the guys who do it for the money or because they are good at it.

I am usually in favor of giving a guy who has been in trouble a second chance. There have only been two Bengals who I guaranteed would get in trouble. Odell Thurman and Pacman Jones. Both of them just kept screwing up over and over and over again for years. But now Jones is actually considered a veteran leader on this team. He is a film junkie and makes a lot of plays with his brains.

I really wish we could re-sign him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Adam Jones says a lot when he doesn't mean to on ESPN - fredtoast - 03-08-2016, 08:01 PM