Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Jones says a lot when he doesn't mean to on ESPN
(03-08-2016, 08:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But he really is a bit of a thug.  I don't like that about him.  But since he hasn't been arrested or suspended since he has been here I'll give him a pass.

As far as on the field he is only 5'9", so I think he has a bit of "little man syndrome".  What ever it is he plays with fire.  Just sometimes too much fire.

"Jones was born in AtlantaGeorgia, and raised by his mother, Deborah Jones, and his grandmother, Christine Jones. His father was killed in a robbery in 1991 at the age of 26" - wiki
Sadly I read this too much when it come to young black football players. It's not a excuse to become a "thug" because some are able to overcome it. But Atlanta hoods aren't friendly. And "little man syndrome"  (which i agree with) in those situations probably isn't very nice either. The only thing that matters is it appears he has grown up a bit over the last few years off the field.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adam Jones says a lot when he doesn't mean to on ESPN - Atomic Orange - 03-08-2016, 08:32 PM