Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Put the word out: McCarron for a 1st round pick.
(03-09-2016, 10:31 PM)BengalChris Wrote: He did, just trust me on that.

McCarron is a backup, but why try to count on no injuries? If we didn't have McCarron last year and had to go with, say Wenning, we likely would not have made the playoffs at all, let alone win the division.

Look at Denver. They ended up having to go without Manning for 7 games, but he comes back and they win a SB. Yes, they won with defense and we may need to as well.

We aren't going to get a top flight #2WR for AJM and we'd have to replace him with another pick. So trading him really just moves you up a few rounds. But you are gambling that Dalton wouldn't miss any games.

Wrong. Even if the Bengals go 0-3 with McCarron they still win the division due to a division record. We make the playoffs even with Wenning starting.

The Bengals defense was amazing against the Ravens and 49ers. I'd honestly think we win at least one of those games with Wenning. 5 INTs, two forced fumbles, one fumble recovery, and 5 sacks. Only 104 combined rushing yards.

Now, I don't think the Broncos game is as close with Wenning in it, but let's not act like McCarron is the reason we won his two games.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Put the word out: McCarron for a 1st round pick. - wolfkaosaun - 03-09-2016, 10:39 PM