MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Lets talk about the Browns
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets talk about the Browns
First, I thought about putting this in any one of the other current Browns threads but they're all about QB's. I'd like to discuss the entire franchise.

Really, the overall point could be obviated into one small sentence.

I think Cleveland is with Hugh for the long term and he will turn them around even if he seemingly fails at first.

But, I'd like to explore the idea in a broader sense.

I believe Cincinnati is setting a standard that many teams will be following and I think Cleveland plucked Hugh in large part because of his experience with Cincinnati and that (Cleveland) will live and die with Hugh for at least 5 years (maybe more) no matter what happens. I believe they are gonna allow him to build it from the ground up. The fact that they've let several key players go reinforces this.

Real quick, I think Jacksonville has followed some of the things The Bengals have done. But I don't know much about them, just that I told everybody I know that plays FFB to get Bortles. I said this long before the season started. He's gonna be good and he seems to be a Dalton clone. Anyone else see this?

As for Cleveland, I'd like to see Cincinnati take them to cleaners with AJM. I know I know. But it's quite difficult to discuss The Browns without talking about the QB position  so sue me:)

AJ's gone as soon as he gets the chance and if Hugh is still in Cleveland, which I'm positive he will be, if I'm AJ, there's no way in hell I don't B-line it strait to Cleveland at a premium and re up with Hugh, unless Cleveland's already found their QB by then, which I don't see it in this draft, but I don't follow college ball.

Anybody see any real NFL QB's in this draft or next?

So I think Cincinnati can get a nice deal for AJ and considering it would be within the division, I'd say they could get a pretty sweet deal, knowing there's a very strong possibility of AJ ending up there anyway for nothing.

I don't know, I just think Cleveland is gonna do everything they can to win with Hugh.

It's nice to have an easy opponent twice per year. But I like rivalries. I hate that team in piss and black colors. I'd like to hate Cleveland as much.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Lets talk about the Browns - Devils Advocate - 03-18-2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Lets talk about the Browns - Nately120 - 03-20-2016, 10:54 PM
RE: Lets talk about the Browns - Vambo - 03-24-2016, 12:22 AM
RE: Lets talk about the Browns - Nately120 - 03-24-2016, 12:35 AM
RE: Lets talk about the Browns - Vambo - 03-24-2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Lets talk about the Browns - Nately120 - 03-25-2016, 06:23 PM
RE: Lets talk about the Browns - kdgjr - 03-24-2016, 01:42 PM