Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The CW - Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow
(06-21-2015, 12:35 PM)MoneyCityManiac Wrote: I loved the first two seasons of Arrow. As mentioned by many, the third was weaker. Hopefully they rebound for season four. I've read a few articles where (I believe it was Stephen Amell) said the fourth season will be lighter/more jokes, ect.

The Flash started off rocky for me, but really got stronger as it went along. It made up for the weaker Arrow season for me.

I'm looking forward to Legends. Caity Lotz is beautiful. My only reservation would be the Prison Break guys (Captain Cold .....and is his bro in the cast?). They were my least favourite aspects from the Flash. Questionable acting choices in my opinion - though they were given some cheesy lines to work with.

(06-22-2015, 01:44 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I wonder if arrow was written weaker to fit in the flash and introduce legends people.  

Had to be hard to work all those into the storyline.   I expect next season to be big.

Captain Cold was one of my favorites. I think they made him cheesy on purpose and he owned it. 

And yes, I think next season of Arrow should be good. I just didn't feel as emotionally attached to the characters in season 3 like I did the first 2. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The CW - Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow - The Dangler - 06-22-2015, 11:58 AM