Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Reggie Freaking Nelson Watch
(03-24-2016, 10:11 PM)jason Wrote: I remember the Bengals losing to Dallas a few years ago because Reggie blasted Dez Bryant in the chest so hard.  It was a clean hit on 3rd down.  The ref threw the flag; first down....  Bengals lose.  Then there was the time he blasted Antonio Brown so hard that Brown jumped to his feet, and pulled his shirt up for some reason....  It was weird.  I think the sideline camera caught him yelping.
Here's the Dez Bryant video, be warned, the guy's voice is F'ing loud and annoying. So I would suggest watching it on mute.

As for the Antonio Bryant hit, here you go.. https://youtu.be/R5c2snw9I-4?t=216  I don't think I can embed a video at a specific time into the forum, but that link right there should take you right to it.

Here's some other good ones I found in my search for those two.

[Image: hit.gif]

Plus the Steelers absolutely hate him. If that's not an amazing endorsement on how good of a person he is, I don't know what is.

[Image: leveon-bell-hit-in-knee-by-reggie-nelson...=640&h=348]

That said, he USED to be the hardest hitting player on the team. If you allow counting friendly on friendly hits as hard hitting, Taylor Mays probably owns that title now. Ninja Lol

[Image: andrew-whitworth-with-a-nice-block-on-aj...-catch.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Reggie Freaking Nelson Watch - TheLeonardLeap - 03-24-2016, 10:30 PM
RE: The Reggie Freaking Nelson Watch - 3wt - 04-04-2016, 06:42 PM