Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Reggie Freaking Nelson Watch
(03-24-2016, 08:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Normally I'd agree with that, but Nelson has shown no signs of slowing down and is coming off a career year. 

I have to wonder if something is wrong medically or teams are reluctant to pay what he's asking considering his age.

If he lowers his price, I don't see how you don't bring him back and plug him in as starter for another 1-2 years.

If the price is low, we could theoretically start Williams and cut Nelson the following year if Nelson falls off.

(03-24-2016, 09:22 PM)Okeana Wrote: I had to do a double take on this.  Iloka and Williams both seem like they hit harder than Reg.  Got them fan goggles on

That said Nelson was tied for most interceptions last year and he really didn't slow down at all.  I am confused that no one has picked him up yet.  I am thinking maybe something came back on his physical or maybe he just has blinders on wanting to come back here ( you never know ).  Would love to have him back tho.

Love Reggie, but i think that maybe all those interceptions covered up some of his bad tackling.

I saw quite a few missed tackles from Reggie last year fellas, this could be a sign of him starting to regress.

I still want the guy back here badly but this is what i saw and i am sure some others saw last year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Reggie Freaking Nelson Watch - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-25-2016, 01:50 PM
RE: The Reggie Freaking Nelson Watch - 3wt - 04-04-2016, 06:42 PM