Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brownshoe's 1st round mock draft
(03-30-2016, 09:02 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: No way do they let Ogbah go by them.  I could see them trading back (if they find a suitor) if those WRs are all gone and picking up either Ogbah or Noah Spence.  A true pass-rushing RDE is the missing piece of the puzzle on this team.  

I am with you now, before the Dansby signing i would of loved Darron Lee, but now i would rather have Ogbah.

Dude would be great in our rotation, never a bad thing to add a pass rusher or CB's early in the Draft.

(03-30-2016, 10:42 AM)JungleRock85 Wrote: I love Darron Lee but I think is off the board before the 20's. I also think we likely avoid linebacker early now that Dansby has signed. Would personally love the pick but don't see it happening. With the way you have things playing out and 4 WR's off the board before our selection I would love to see them draft Mackensie Alexander from Clemson at CB or A'Shawn Robinson at DT even though they typically avoid going DT early.

I also think Lee will go earlier anyways. I like Alexander or Robinson at 24 as well as Ogbah.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brownshoe's 1st round mock draft - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-30-2016, 03:41 PM