Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brownshoe's 1st round mock draft
(03-30-2016, 05:06 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Who do you think we would draft? I don't think any worth while receiver will be left since I think the Giants (because Cruz has played 6 games the last two years) / Rams / Texans / Vikings all will be taking a WR in the first.

Plus I think that Darron Lee would be an amazing pickup for us. Our LB core isn't very strong right now, and he could possibly be a starter instantly. We have dinosaurs like AJ Hawk and Dansby possibly starting, and we only have 1 really good LB.

I'd love Derron Lee in the first and I would also take a flyer on Jaylon Smith if he fell to the 4th or later. If the rumors are true and we signed LaFell than we could look to grab a WR in round 2, 3 or 4 like Boyd, Thomas, Miller, Higgins, Garret, or take a flyer on a guy like Demarcus Robinson in the later rounds. Honestly outside of Burfict and now maybe Dansby our LB's are not good. We have to hope that Dawson get's his chance this year and shines, but it's no given. Love the pick though!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brownshoe's 1st round mock draft - Crowe - 03-30-2016, 05:03 PM