Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hakeem Nicks in for a workout
(04-06-2016, 01:25 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Or that there's a drop off in talent once some of the first few receivers go.

There's Treadwell, Docston, Thomas, Shepherd, and Coleman. Then there's kind of a drop off after that. Might be looking for insurance so they aren't stuck with Tate being the #3 guy.

The Giants, Rams, Vikings, and Texans have all been linked to wide receivers in the 1st round.

Redskins and Lions could be wild cards as well for receivers.

So who knows what's going through their heads. But they've met with Treadwell, Docston, and Coleman multiple times. Only other player they met with multiple times this year was Butler.

The links between the Lions and these WRs in the first round baffles me. They signed Jones and Kerley, and they still have Tate. That's quite a bit of talent. You'd think they'd be more attracted to an OLineman or basically anyone to improve their weak defense. 

The other teams I can certainly see being interested in a WR in the first. If they all go in that direction, which they could but probably won't, you'd think we'd be screwed, but I really like Sterling Shepard and Kolby Listenbee. I don't know if Shepard would be there for us in the 2nd, and I'm not sure he'd be worth a 1st round pick. I feel the same way about Michael Thomas. Listenbee is probably a guy we could get in the 4th, if he falls that far. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Hakeem Nicks in for a workout - grampahol - 04-06-2016, 04:49 AM
RE: Hakeem Nicks in for a workout - McC - 04-06-2016, 07:34 AM
RE: Hakeem Nicks in for a workout - Benton - 04-06-2016, 10:20 AM
RE: Hakeem Nicks in for a workout - BURROWorBUST - 04-06-2016, 02:29 PM