Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Easiest Prediction Of All Time
(04-12-2016, 10:28 PM)GodFather Wrote: Thats the equivalent of seeing a bratty kid acting out of control in public as the parent sit nearby completely oblivious to the child as he carries on with a temper tantrum and not blaming the parents at all for their child's behavior.

Marvin lost total control of his team at the end, I don't think you'd ever see a Billy B. Patriots implode like that at the end of the game with him sitting there clueless.

Before I go on a general tirade I must make it known that I tend to fall into line on most of these things, so keep that in mind.

The Bengals organization just smacks of a lack of accountability from top to bottom.  Mike Brown is accountable to no one and nothing.  He's been a failure of a GM for 25 years, and I don't think he's "gotten better" because he was pulling for Ryan Mallett when Gruden managed to talk him into Dalton.  Basically, I don't see a man who gives himself a lifetime title and then let's other people do his job as particularly admirable.  But hey, the results are better so we will "take it" which sums up the franchise perfectly.

Marvin Lewis seems to be, in my mind, being rewarded ceaselessly for doing well enough for the Bengals/Browns/Raiders/Bills etc, but not well enough for any of the franchises that we are matching in talent and win totals, but we will "take it."

Our players either under-perform, our outright sabotage our chances in the playoffs, but at least we are there, so we will "take it."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Easiest Prediction Of All Time - Nately120 - 04-13-2016, 11:40 AM