Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is One Of Roughest Schedules Bengals Have Been Hit With
(04-15-2016, 12:47 PM)kevin Wrote: except 9-11 is a National Holiday now.  With it on Sunday and the Jets playing in New York on 9-11, all the morning ceremony across the nation, The President's 9-11 speech, the firemen and policemen, The military honor guards and the huge flag that will cover all New York stadium. Sinatra piped in singing New York, New York.   As a Bengals fan, I will be rooting Bengals, but the rest of the world will be all New York on 9-11. ....Plus, we have never played that well in New York.....This is the worst schedule Bengals have ever been dealt. ....Less home games than road games, just awful. 

9-11  will have little effect on the game.. it is 15 years removed and probably very few of the players will have much connection to it.. and even if they do,, it is a national thing not a New York thing, so Bengals will be emotional also.  When the game starts it will just be football.  

As for losing home game that is tough but it is not like we play 9 away games either..London is a neutral site for both teams.  The one great part of this schedule is the timing for the bye week.. perfect place for us.  I also like the finish of the schedule with philly, pittsburgh and baltimore at home and cleveland and houston away.. i see a 4-1 finish
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Is One Of Roughest Schedules Bengals Have Been Hit With - Essex Johnson - 04-16-2016, 10:21 AM