Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working out with Kevin Zeitler - unreal
(04-18-2016, 02:04 AM)jowczarski Wrote: so it’s not like he’s gotten the big dollars just yet.

Relative to NFL money.  In real world money, money used on gym memberships, he got the big time dollars and then some. 

Just for perspective... 

Let's say Kevin Zeitler's current net worth is 4 million dollars.  And let's say a random, everyday Bengals fan, who we'll call Frank, has a net worth of 100k.  And we'll also guess that Zeitler pays a premium for his gym membership.  We'll bump that all the way up to $150 a month.

Kevin Zeitler shelling out $150 dollars a month, out of his pocket, for his job, is the equivalent of Frank shelling out $3.75.  Three dollars and 75 cents a month.  If Frank bought a footlong sub from subway for lunch, and didn't finish the whole thing because he was late for a meeting, even once every 30 days, he would have contributed an equal percentage of his net worth to that half a shitty ass sandwich.

"Frank, your numbers are down.  This is a problem."  - "Bob, I really don't want to hear it.  I had to throw away half a sandwich the other day because of that meeting.  That's over 3 dollars out of my pocket, God dammit!!!  I expect to be compensated!!!"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Working out with Kevin Zeitler - unreal - Wes Mantooth - 04-18-2016, 03:11 AM