Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Else's Dog HATE Dog Food?
(06-20-2015, 06:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm gonna have to side with Brad on this one. On a second reading, it's easy to see how the vets were talking about when the dog was younger, and now he's old.

Though, Brad could have just pointed out that he was speaking about when the dog was younger instead of turning this into another 'me vs him' debate.

I just don't know why it's so hard to let some things pass. People have given me shit over the last 5+ years, on multiple occasions. Sometimes i'll engage but sometimes it's just better to let it roll off your back and move on.
I would let it go if Fred wasn't a known liar that tries to tarnish my name, often with false garbage, every chance he gets.
(06-21-2015, 12:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Waiting to see how Brad blames me for this.

I'm not, but, even if I did and pointed out proof to you being wrong, you'd probably post a link to a thread proving that I was right, yet still calling me a liar and somehow being convinced that it made you right, just like you did when you claimed that I said Chemotherapy doesn't exist.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody Else's Dog HATE Dog Food? - BFritz21 - 06-24-2015, 06:30 PM