Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the bengals trying to move up in the draft?
(04-28-2016, 01:18 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Coleman is the target. This is a smoke screen. Bengals visited with Coleman more than any othet player: 4 separate documented times. Basically at every opportunity they could and at multiple points in time through the off season.

Plus, Coleman is the only high pick WR who can contribute from day 1.  LaFell, if healthy, will be the #2 wide out. No rookie from this class is coming in and supplanting him in that role. These guys will all need a year or two to be NFL starters.

Coleman adds value on special teams right now and has the upside to develop over time as a #2. If he's off the board the Bengals will probably trade back.

Man I hope you're right. I want Coleman for the same reasons. LaFell is going to be the #2 this year. Coleman can contribute as a returner and as a 3rd WR who can really stretch the field. Love his speed and physicality. I'll be thrilled if he's the pick.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the bengals trying to move up in the draft? - Shake n Blake - 04-28-2016, 02:11 PM