Poll: Who Was Your Favorite Player Drafted By The Bengals In 2016?
William Jackson III
Tyler Boyd
Nick Vigil
Andrew Billings
Christian Westerman
Cody Core
Clayton Fejedelem
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Was Your Favorite Player Drafted By The Bengals In 2016?
In terms of instant reactions I would rank I was most excited about Billings, Boyd, Jackson III, and Westerman in that order. I love Will Jackson III's game but I was a bit disappointed we just missed out on Doctson and Treadwell being picked back to back. Told my friends in the room with me that Jackson was a great pick though because I consistently mocked him as a top 15 selection and was surprised he was there. I was getting really nervous in the 2nd round when Shepherd was gone and then Michael Thomas came off the board to the Saints. Boyd was the last of the first year impact Wide Receiver's in my mind and I was pumped we could land him without trading up. I went completely nuts when we took Billings because he was my 2nd rated realistic want for the Bengals behind Treadwell in the 1st round. We were able to land him in the 4th and now he will be more motivated than ever. Loved it. Westerman was far and away the highest graded prospect still available in the 5th and had a 3rd round grade from almost every sites rankings so he was another big time steal here. If he pushes Bodine at Center the pick is even better. Great, great draft.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Was Your Favorite Player Drafted By The Bengals In 2016? - JungleRock85 - 05-02-2016, 09:51 AM