MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
what's your thoughts on the site Cincy jungle
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's your thoughts on the site Cincy jungle
I have been following that site since I found fb back in 2010 I always thought they was smart fans reading the comments, and they put out a lot of news and topics. But here's the thing.. I used to barely comment,but this off season I got more into it. Then I commented and said the idea of getting that hurt linebacker in the draft was stupid,and people was all offended on there I used the word stupid. Me and this guy got into it,he was very rude and acted like he owned the site himself. And slandered me several times. The next time I got on I had a message saying warning, for using the word stupid,I got a 2nd warning for something more petty then that I forget what it was,but I complained and they didn't respond to me,so yesterday I'm talking football,and these guys was very rude again to what I had to say,like I was just some dumb ass,calling my comments insane and just being smart asses,and these are regulars on this site,so I had enough and called them asshats and they are ********. Guess what? I got banned of course. I feel they are a little clique,and I was done wrongly over there you can't even see who these douschbags are either. I can still see the stuff on that site but can't talk anymore. So just wondering does anyone here talk over there,and have you had any problems like I have? I have had no problem here,the people have been better,just I'm used to getting my news there,I'd actually like to get it somewhere else because I run a group but that's all I know.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
what's your thoughts on the site Cincy jungle - bengalsturntup5532 - 06-01-2016, 02:53 AM