Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's your thoughts on the site Cincy jungle
(06-01-2016, 11:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I would sure prefer it if PFT had even less original content...

Theirs is almost exclusively legal crap, law breaking crap, and the guaranteed worst opinions around. If I see it's a Florio article, and it starts stating opinion, I just close it because I know it's not worth my time. Good amount of it is probably clickbaiting.

Amen to that. I was checking PFT almost daily back in 2008 (before they sold out to NBC) and they weren't quite as bad back then. Over the last several years, they've turned into the TMZ of the NFL. Click bait headlines, the crusade against the Redskins, hundreds of articles about irrelevant players like Tebow/Michael Sam/Manziel, etc, and of course, Florio looking for any excuse to show off his legal degree. Over the last year, it's been deflategate. 

The worst thing IMO is that Florio always picks a side or throws shots. Nobody cares what that dude thinks. They're there for the news, not Florio's wisdom.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: what's your thoughts on the site Cincy jungle - Shake n Blake - 06-02-2016, 03:26 PM