Poll: Is Dalton A Top Ten Quarterback?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Dalton A Top Ten Quarterback?
(06-20-2016, 04:33 PM)Wyche Wrote: Ha, ha, ha....yeah, that was a fun play to watch....AFTER he scored, I thought he was gonna get de-cleated at first.

Brady and Peyton would have done a good job, most likely better, but not many in the league could have done better than Andy that year.  I personally feel he began to emerge in 2013, and has been on an upward trajectory since.  I could be wrong, but that's just what I've seen from the guy from my living room.  Of course, I'm not looking to nit pick every move the guy makes, either. (obviously you're not one to do that, but it seems a lot are)  I think he looked comfortable and confident in the pocket starting in 2014 (remember the Ravens game before Eifert went down?), and last year was the cherry on top.  Hopefully he hasn't lost that swagger and poise.

Scared me too for a second. Turned out great but those plays can get a QB killed.

Dalton has some different skills then lots of QB's that is for sure.

I could be wrong but i am expecting even a better year from Dalton and for him to have just as much swagger
and poise. That must of left a bad taste in his mouth as it did all of us the way he had to leave last season against
the Steelers. I know he has different weapons and i bet it will take a few games to get on the same page with
them but Eifert should be back by game 3 and right after that Burfict is back.

The first few games should tell us a lot about how the season is going to go. I expect both of them to be low
scoring but with Dalton and the Offense doing just enough to win them. The Defense should be good early this
season even without Burfict. Dansby should really help us against the pass.

By midseason we should be cruising with Billings getting more snaps in place of Peko. Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Dalton A Top Ten Quarterback? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-21-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: Is Dalton A Top Ten Quarterback? - J24 - 06-19-2016, 03:41 PM