Poll: Is Dalton A Top Ten Quarterback?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Dalton A Top Ten Quarterback?
(06-21-2016, 02:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Scared me too for a second. Turned out great but those plays can get a QB killed.

Dalton has some different skills then lots of QB's that is for sure.

I could be wrong but i am expecting even a better year from Dalton and for him to have just as much swagger
and poise. That must of left a bad taste in his mouth as it did all of us the way he had to leave last season against
the Steelers. I know he has different weapons and i bet it will take a few games to get on the same page with
them but Eifert should be back by game 3 and right after that Burfict is back.

The first few games should tell us a lot about how the season is going to go. I expect both of them to be low
scoring but with Dalton and the Offense doing just enough to win them. The Defense should be good early this
season even without Burfict. Dansby should really help us against the pass.

By midseason we should be cruising with Billings getting more snaps in place of Peko. Rock On

Yes, I think you're right.  We really need Hill to get back on track this season as well.  That would be a huge help in the early stages of the season.  As you say, there will be some growing pains with a new OC (yet again....ugh), new receivers, no Eifert.....we need a solid running game to help smooth out the wrinkles.  I also expect the defense to set the tone early, even without Burfict.  Dansby will be key.....hoping he still has it.  Any word on Freeney, are we still entertaining that notion?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Dalton A Top Ten Quarterback? - Wyche'sWarrior - 06-21-2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Is Dalton A Top Ten Quarterback? - J24 - 06-19-2016, 03:41 PM