Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Dirty? According to AFCN beat writers....
(06-27-2016, 09:58 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Sure...'dirty'...when finally somebody on the Bengals roster gets tired of constantly taking the dirt and starts standing up to the bully, that player gets deemed 'dirty'.

Rookie and Sophmore year:
Burfict would get picked on by Steeler offensive linemen with cheap shots all day long until he got pissed and started picking on them...now he's dirty. EFF the 'dirty' playsayers, standing up for yourself, then adding 'assertiveness' ..... 'dirty'.

Present:
Bengals (finally in a long time) has a -no-shit-hit-first-type of player, which I am a huge fan, and keeps that intensity the whole game...yes, the rules are not in his favor, but I believe he can still play intense, and mentally intact while bending the rules, not breaking them until they change the rules again.

Thank you Burfict for never backing down, putting the 'growl' into this been bullied AFC North organization.

I do agree that players did come after him early in his career. They knew they could get a rise out of him (most personal fouls his senior year of college) and often were nipping at him at the bottom of piles... Guess that backfired lol.

It's always dirtier when you pick on the fan favorites. Not to say this wasn't dirty, but would Suh stepping on Blaine Gabbert have gotten as much of a rise out of ppl as him stepping on the untouchable Aaron Rodgers.... ya idk.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict Dirty? According to AFCN beat writers.... - GreenCornBengal - 06-27-2016, 10:18 PM