Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Dirty? According to AFCN beat writers....
Burfict is dirty. I don't see anyone condemning him for that besides the Steelers and NFL. All of the talk, posts, and videos showing other players being dirty does not absolve Burfict from being dirty. It just simply shows other players being dirty.

Without question, if Burfict played for any other team, all of you would be talking about how dirty he is. Especially if he played for a division rival. I like the guy. I like the fire, emotion, and intensity he plays with. I just want him to be smart about it and stop hurting the team. He literally helped cost the Bengals 2 games last year including the playoff game. Those mental lapses just cannot happen. Burfict seems to enjoy being considered dirty. In interviews, he obviously doesn't get it though. He never takes responsibility. He plays the victim. He can't be the victim and relish in his dirty reputation at the same time.

I don't want the guy to change who he is, I want him to be smarter, be professional, and play within the rules. The overwhelming majority of players in the NFL do it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict Dirty? According to AFCN beat writers.... - muskiesfan - 06-28-2016, 07:09 PM