Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking the NFL's top 10 feuds
(07-10-2016, 11:10 AM)kevin Wrote: Only Bengal and Steeler fans think that play-off game was cool.....I guarantee you the NFL is not happy about it, and is not going to tolerate it.   The NFL meeting and fines and suspensions handed out from that meeting shows the NFL is very unhappy about the actions of players, coaches and fans in that play-off game in January. ....Play the games hard, but don't turn it into mob violence on the nightly news.  I'll guarantee you players issuing death threats to each other away from the field is not what the NFL Shield stands for.
Reality is whatever has people talking about a game is good for the NFL. Were the old Raiders teams "what the shield stands for" ? Madden is an icon now. Were the antics of Ocho Cinco or TO "what the shield stands for" ? Was Broadway Joe "what the shield stands for " ? Was the Bears Super Bowl shuffle "what the shield stands for" ? I could go on and on but the point is , what NFL publicist HAVE to promote and the REALITIES of why people like and watch football are two very different things.

Messages In This Thread
Ranking the NFL's top 10 feuds - GodFather - 07-07-2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Ranking the NFL's top 10 feuds - kevin - 07-10-2016, 10:52 AM
RE: Ranking the NFL's top 10 feuds - kevin - 07-10-2016, 11:10 AM
RE: Ranking the NFL's top 10 feuds - John Shaft - 07-11-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: Ranking the NFL's top 10 feuds - jason - 07-10-2016, 12:10 PM