Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert NFL Network's #50 Fantasy Draft Target
(07-13-2016, 02:48 AM)Jpoore Wrote: According to Jeremy hill he is actually ahead of schedule and will probably miss at most 1 game but might not even miss that plus they said he's missed 19 games in 3 seasons?? 16 of those were when he misses fall but 8 plays of a season he was out all year!! He will miss no games this year and average 15-20 fantasy points Per game along with breaking the tight end td record which he would have broke had he been healthy

You might want to get a refund on both your crystal ball and your medical degree.

(07-13-2016, 03:28 AM)Jpoore Wrote: He actually did state that in a fantasy football interview he said that he's ahead of schedule and might miss only one game

I suppose being a Bengals fan has me constantly fearing the worst, but I'm concerned about the way Eifert's injury report has progressed.  Correct me if I'm wrong:

1.  He hurt his ankle in the Pro Bowl, but he'll be fine
2.  He won't need surgery
3.  Well, ok he DOES need surgery but it's not a big deal
4.  Ok, the surgery was a bigger deal than we thought but he won't miss time
5.  Well, he MIGHT miss the pre-season
6. ....and maybe ONE regular season game, maybe

Now the question is if step 7 becomes good news or continues down the road of not so good news.  I'm just hoping beyond hope we aren't debating on whether we should rest him until after the bye-week at some point.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eifert NFL Network's #50 Fantasy Draft Target - Nately120 - 07-13-2016, 11:55 AM