Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeremy Hill wants to bring another title to Ohio
(07-20-2016, 10:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Rolleyes

He's only been in the league for two seasons.  He's going to make mistakes, but that's football and he's still getting accommodated to the NFL.  I think a big thing is that he needs to realize that he doesn't need to make a big play every carry and sometimes just securing the ball and going down is ok.

Look, I was as devastated as anybody.  I actually had tears coming down my face in the stadium, but it happens and Hill will grow from it and lead us big places.

I love that he referred to Cincinnati as "our city" and seems more about doing it for the fans than anyone (I'm sure his teammates are also neck-and-neck, if not ahead) because it's like he's saying he's one of us and knows that he needs to lead us to a title.  

I really, really, REALLY like that  Rock On

And what are you talking about with unprofessionalism?  The dude's quality.

I'm excited to have him carry us places this season.
The Fumble was no mistake. It was a cataclysmic event. All the ghosts were about to be vanquished - the Steelers, playoff losses - and he fumbled the damn ball. When he carries I will anticipate a game changing fumble every time. My least favorite Bengal of all time and I have been a fan since 1968.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill wants to bring another title to Ohio - tlotharw - 07-21-2016, 12:21 AM