Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeremy Hill wants to bring another title to Ohio
(07-20-2016, 09:08 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Credit to 'Holic for sharing this piece.  It shows much to the character of Hill, who is obviously feeling some duress for the fumble in the playoff loss.  I say much to his character because he is ready to turn the page, and get back to work.  His goal?  Helping this team to win a championship.

Some competitors might let a catastrophic error weigh on them differently, get withdrawn, shy away from comment.  Not J. Hill, no sir!  He's ready to get back in there, and show the NFL world that he is much better than his last mistake.  Credit to Jeremy Hill.

On another note, really like the excerpt from the AJ Green article.  Good to see star players being so selfless, as to leave their comfort zone, and speak outwardly to benefit the youth of the team.  That is leadership.  That is what championship teams are made of.
To be fair and play devils advocate I haven't read one article yet where any player ever said 'I just want to be a complete waste of roster space and have all the fans hate me forever..'
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill wants to bring another title to Ohio - grampahol - 07-21-2016, 01:19 PM